I offer a variety of services which are listed on the home page but I am also able to customise service packages suitable to your needs. Please call for a personalised quote at an affordable price.
All caravans, trailers and motorhomes should be checked and maintained regularly to avoid problems and to protect your investment, I will carry out all recommended servicing to caravans and appliances, to manufacturers' requirements including:
- Annual Caravan and Motorhome service to include Bodywork exterior/interior
- Water systems and appliances
- Fire safety check and advice
- Chassis and all associated items including Wheels Brakes Running gear Cables Tyres Lights etc for Caravans and Trailers
- Damp checks including a full report
- Caravan and Motorhome Habitation Service
- Electrical systems
- Fire Safety check
- Caravan Appliance service gas and electric
- Separate Service for the Fridge
- Fault Rectification
Gas Safety and Appliance checks
- Incorrect combustion of LPG can result in high levels of Carbon Monoxide gas (CO) being produced. In caravans, most space heaters and water heaters are room sealed so that exhaust gases are taken safely out of the living area, and in normal operation they operate such that CO is not produced. However, without proper maintenance these units have the potential to produce high levels of CO which if not detected can be fatal. If at any time a feeling of nausea, drowsiness or headaches occur whilst using such appliances on gas, they should be shut off immediately, windows should be opened, and the unit should not be used again until it has been checked by a qualified gas engineer.
From time to time all Caravans experience problems. A repair service is priced seperately and based on an hourly rate.
Don't forget we are mobile, therefore we come to you saving you the hassle, time and money!